Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Meth Mouth
Being a mother of two boys is not for the faint at heart! On Sunday afternoon, before the snow, Asher took off down the driveway on his tricycle. Our driveway is quite steep so he starts flying into the street and goes face first over the handle bars onto his tooth. Jeremy was chasing his trike down the driveway trying to catch him before the inevitable happened, and picked him up out of the street and Asher was covered in blood and spitting out fragments of tooth. They are actually at the dentist now. It is not really what I had imagined our first dentist experience would be. I thought we would have a nice cleaning, maybe an instruction on tooth brushing for two years olds and a free Elmo toothbrush or something. I will let you know the verdict.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment