Lauren, I love the blog - very nice to see your boys and your beautiful home. :) Looks like things are going well and you are enjoying your time with your family. Asher seems like a piece-of-work ... very funny and Graham is so cute! The spider costume cracks me up - if I were Asher I'm not so sure how I would feel about that thing on my head :) I look forward to the updates.
3 comments:
Lauren, I love the blog - very nice to see your boys and your beautiful home. :) Looks like things are going well and you are enjoying your time with your family. Asher seems like a piece-of-work ... very funny and Graham is so cute! The spider costume cracks me up - if I were Asher I'm not so sure how I would feel about that thing on my head :) I look forward to the updates.
ha!!! SO CUTE!
hey lauren! love the spider pics..Grady is going to be an elephant! Graham looks like you!! he is just too cute! miss you tons!!!
Post a Comment