For those of you that did not hear, Spencer recently threw his back out jumping at the door. A trip to the vet E.R. and $250 later, we got him some pain meds and steroids. If it doesn't heal on its own, they say he will need surgery. He is doing great on his meds!
5 comments:
Where's the pillow?
I love how the music came on talking about pain as I am looking at spencer! how did you know he threw out his back?
Those pics are hilarious!! LOVE LOVE all the new pics. Adorable!
p.s. Love the music. You're going all blogger high tech on me...you're going to have to tell me how to "jazz" mine up too. :)
Yay! I can comment!! And OH MY GOSH... SO like Spencer to throw his back out jumping at the door!!!! Poor baby!!! Just someone else to take care of, right? :) LOVE the pics... you are doing such a good job Miss Blogger! MISS YOU!
Post a Comment