Well, I have broken down and done it... set up a blog. I decided that all of our friends and family that we don't get to see, which is all of them now, need to see our amazing boys. That is the reason for the title of my blog: Boy Crazy. I realize to some this may have a different meaning but once you check out our pictures and my postings, you will see what this phrase means to me. So, enjoy!
5 comments:
Thanks for including me Lauren. I know what you mean about "boy crazy." We have a lot of that in our house as well. I hope things are going well for you and your family. Take care!
kristen thompson
Yay Lauren!!! I am so happy you have a blog so we can keep up with you better! We miss you SOOO much. We're already trying to figure out when we can get down to AR! :) Love you all!
YAY!!! You did it!!!! Looks great and I am SO SO SO happy you have this! :)
Lauren, I'm so excited about the blog!! It's the first time I've seen Graham and he's absolutely gorgeous. We miss you guys so much already and I cannot wait to come visit:) Take care! Much love:)
Lauren--I am so excited you now have a blog!!! I look forward to reading your posts!! Your boys are too cute!
Post a Comment